Friday, January 22, 2010

New Novel from Marilyn Bunderson!

Here's the latest news from Sister Bunderson!  Be sure to check out her blog!

Hello to all my family and friends,

I wanted to issue each of you an invitation. I have written a book that will soon be published. It's a Young Adult fiction titled 
The Mark and the release date is March 8, 2010. If you would like to see more about it you can visit my blog: www.mrbunderson.blogspot.com or my websitewww.mrbunderson.com (thanks for your help Chandler!). The website still needs a little work, we're waiting for a couple of permissions from my publisher to post the first chapter and the book cover and some artwork stuff, but it is open for visitors. 

I truly hope that I don't offend anyone in sending this out but I'm excited to share my news with all my friends and family--at lease ones I have current email addresses for... Also, I wanted you to know that I'll be giving out some FREE STUFF during the month of February. All of you are eligible to enter my giveaway contests except for my children (I'm so sorry kids but it wouldn't seem fair). 

Please, please don't feel obligated to purchase a book or even visit. However, if you know anyone that likes YA fiction feel free to let them know. 

Thanks,
Marilyn Bunderson
aka M. R. Bunderson (marketing decision made by my publisher:)

No comments:

Post a Comment